ABA Services Savannah
Autism Therapy: Bringing the Pieces Together
ABA or Applied Behavior Analysis is the primary method offered for autism therapy in the Savannah, Pooler and surrounding communities. The mission at Coastal Autism Therapy Center, Inc. is to bring all the pieces together for individuals diagnosed with autism and other related disorders with their families and their communities.
Our therapy methods are evidenced based and directed towards helping each individual to increase their overall independence and improve their quality of life.
Our Guiding Principles
- ABA intervention for autism is not a “one size fits all” approach consisting of a “canned” set of programs or drills.
- At Coastal Autism Therapy Center, Inc. we believe in individualized services that meet the needs of the person and their environment.
- Every child and adult has the potential to lead a functional and productive life given the correct tools and guidance.
- We equip our clients with the proper tools to help them live a happy and productive life.
- Self-Regulation, functional living skills, communication skills, and social skills lead to a rewarding life for individuals with autism and related disorders.
- We strive to provide our clients with the ability to successfully use these skills to function in everyday life.
- Family is the most important support system and advocate for an individual with autism and related disorders.
- We, at Coastal Autism Therapy Center, Inc. are an addition to the family and we help strengthen the support and advocacy for our clients.
- We believe that the individual’s needs and best interests come first.